Are you a regular Cinema-goer? Make each visit even better by earning a free film ticket!
The Cinema Loyalty Card entitles the bearer to one free visit to watch a film for every 8 films where a ticket is paid for. Pick up a card on display in the Cinema foyer, fill in your contact details and hand the completed card to a member of staff. You will be issued with the bottom half of the card to keep while you earn your stamps.
All you have to do then is remember to bring your card with you and get it stamped and dated when you buy your ticket. Once your card is complete with stamps, bring it along for a ticket to the free film of your choice (subject to availability).
Some of the great films we have coming soon...
Terms & Conditions of use:
- The Cinema take no responsibility for lost or stolen cards.
- To be redeemed, the card must have 8 cinema logo stamps and a written date beside each one.
- Only one stamp per card per visit.
- Redeeming the card to watch a film is subject to availability. If there is a particular film you wish to see, using the free line on your loyalty card, please make sure you book tickets via the Box Office.
- Free tickets must be redeemed within the calendar year marked on the card.
- There is no limit to the number of cards which can be issued to each individual in a year.
- Once the card has been redeemed it will be held by The Cinema.
- In the event of any discrepancy, the Management’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cards can be redeemed at 3D films but additional charges for glasses will still apply.